Looking for hassle-free, easy and fun French vocabulary practice for your students? Would love it to include audio too?
Well, search no more!
Today, we’ll be taking a look at a bundle of self-correcting digital task cards with audio to practice French vocabulary related to seasons and holidays/celebrations!
French Vocabulary Practice with Audio: Boom Digital Task Cards
These digital task cards are great for students and for teachers.
Great for students because the cards:
- provide immediate feedback: the cards are self-correcting and kids will know if they got the right or the wrong answer on the spot.
- are visually engaging: kids will be attracted by the colorful and playful look of the cards
- can be used at home: kids can play the cards at home and practice French along with parents that don’t speak the language
Great for teachers because you:
- can save time: the cards are self-correcting and they offer detailed reports on students’ usage and performance (for more than 5 students, you’ll need a paid Boom membership. For TpT customers new to Boom Cards, Boom Learning will give you, for one year, a free account that lets you track student progress for up to 80 students. This offer may end soon.)
- can use the cards on a variety of devices: Boom cards work on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available.
- save on paper and ink because there’s no printing required
- will be integrating technology in an effective, rigorous, yet fun way: make your kiddos work hard, but think they’re just playing a game 😉
Check out the video below to see how a few of the cards work in the fall set work.
The full bundle has 11 decks. The number of cards per deck varies from 17 to 27. There’s a total of more than 240 cards in this bundle.
[watch with sound on 🔉] Self-correcting task cards? With audio? No printing and laminating? That’s right! New Boom bundle released today. LINK to blog post in my profile ==>> @forfrenchimmersion 😊 #boomlearning #frenchimmersion #frenchteacher #frenchtpt #teachingfrench #corefrench #frenchteachers #profdefrançais #profdefrancais #enseigner #enseignement #enseignante #spms4life
About the French Vocabulary Practice Boom Cards Bundle
This bundle includes 11 sets! The number of cards per deck varies from 17 to 27.
The bundle we’re talking about in this post has one special feature: it includes audio. Students will click to hear a word, then drag and drop the written word and the illustration on the screen that match the word they heard.
I’ve hired a professional narrator to record the words for me. She has lovely Canadian French accent, so keep that in mind if you decide to get the bundle.
Another great benefit of this bundle is that your students will get to hear someone else, other than you, speaking French.
The decks are hosted on Boom, but you can only purchase the bundle (at least for now) on TpT.
Here’s the link to the bundle:
===>> Link to BUNDLE <<===
You can purchase each set individually, but you’ll be saving money by getting the bundle.
About Boom Cards
Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available.
Internet connection is required to play the cards.
When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. For TpT customers new to Boom Cards, Boom Learning will give you, for one year, a free account that lets you track student progress for up to 80 students. At the end of that year, you may renew or choose not to renew. If you do not renew, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress.
The bundle includes instructions on using FastPlay and on assigning the cards to your students.
Leave me any questions in the comments 🙂
Thank you for stopping by!