French sight words are the cornerstone of the language and students need to master them all. How about some French sight words digital task cards for your kiddos?
Today, we’ll be taking a look at a bundle of self-correcting digital task cards with audio!
French Sight Words Digital Task Cards
These digital task cards are great for students and for teachers.
Great for students because the cards:
- provide immediate feedback: the cards are self-correcting and kids will know if they got the right or the wrong answer on the spot.
- are visually engaging: kids will be attracted by the colorful and playful look of the cards
- can be played more than one time: the order of the cards and the order of the answers are both randomized, meaning that each time a students plays both the cards and answers are in different places, so there’s no way of memorizing where the right answers are
Great for teachers because you:
- can save time: the cards are self-correcting and they offer detailed reports on students’ usage and performance (for more than 5 students, you’ll need a paid Boom membership. For TpT customers new to Boom Cards, Boom Learning will give you, for one year, a free account that lets you track student progress for up to 80 students.)
- can use the cards on a variety of devices: Boom cards work on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available.
- save on paper and ink because there’s no printing required
- will be integrating technology in an effective, rigorous, yet fun way: make your kiddos work hard, but think they’re just playing a game 😉
Check out the video below to see how a few of the cards work. The full bundle has 200 cards.
About the French Sight Words Digital Task Cards Bundle
This bundle includes 10 sets with 20 digital task cards each. That’s a total of 200 French sight words for your students to practice!
The bundle we’re talking about in this post has one special feature: it includes audio. Students will click to hear a word, then choose the written word on the screen that matches the word they heard.
I’ve hired a professional narrator to record the words for me. She has lovely Canadian French accent, so keep that in mind if you decide to get the bundle.
Another great benefit of this bundle is that your students will get to hear someone else, other than you, speaking French.
The bundle is hosted on Boom, but you can only purchase the bundle (at least for now) on TpT.
That’s right! Boom digital decks are now available for purchase on TpT.
Here’s the link to the bundle:
===>> Link to BUNDLE
You can purchase each set individually, but you’ll be saving money by getting the bundle.
Here are the links to the individual sets on Boom:
- set 1
- set 2
- set 3
- set 4
- set 5
- set 6
- set 7
- set 8
- set 9
- set 10
About Boom Cards
Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available.
Internet connection is required to play the cards.
Not sure your browser is modern enough?
Try a free Boom Cards deck first, such as the FREE sample of this bundle!
When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. For TpT customers new to Boom Cards, Boom Learning will give you, for one year, a free account that lets you track student progress for up to 80 students. At the end of that year, you may renew or choose not to renew. If you do not renew, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress.
The bundle includes instructions on using FastPlay and on assigning the cards to your students.
So that’s the bundle of French sight words digital task cards!
Leave me any questions in the comments 🙂
Thank you for stopping by!
Read: Free Verbs Mini-book