As the holiday season sneaks up on you, have these FREE French Christmas activities ready to go. Yes, they’re all free! (as this post is being written)
FREE French Christmas activities
- a Christmas kit with word wall cards, sentences to read and illustrate is what Ms Joanne is offering you.
- kids will enjoy writing even more if they use the beautiful Christmas-themed papers that Prof. Numéric has created and shared.
- in order to help you get your classroom looking Christmas-ready, download this “cadeau de Noël“: a “Joyeux Noël” banner and pencil toppers for your students!
- for some writing practice, use this reindeer write-the-room activity that Mlle Cody has created for you.
- a fun “méli-mélo de Noël” by Peg Swift.
- for extra practice of high-frequency words, use these color by word worksheets designed by Mme Andrea.
- a cute little book about Simon and his friends on Christmas by Yvette Rossignol.
- use a Christmas countdown poster, like this one by Les créations de Stéphanie, to give your students some fun number practice and build up expectation for the holiday.
- Christmas brain breaks spinners for a fun, well, break to the classroom routine!
…and more FREE French Christmas activities
- or you might prefer a rhyming puzzle match with a Christmas theme by Madame Angel?
- these two Christmas-themed math centers are easy to set up – your kids will enjoy writing number families, sorting odd and even numbers, and ordering numbers. By Coquelicotlit.
- Prof. Numéric has another freebie for you because: a Nativity scrambled sentences set.
- kids start to get restless in the holiday season because of all the excitement around them – engage them with a good old game of Go Fish, with a Christmas theme, of course.
- use these Christmas puzzles by Madame Emilie to help students improve visual discrimination and fine-motor skills while having lots of fun.
- this post by Madame Belle Feuille has lots of winter-themed activities and one of them is a mini-book to learn more about the five senses while talking/writing about Christmas (this activity is in the middle of her post).
- we, teacher-authors, love to surprise you and Bonjour-Hello is no different. Spoiler-alert: her Christmas surprise involves French, Christmas, and games. Your older students will love it!
- set up a vocabulary center with some sweet gingerbread man puzzles available on my previous blog (the image link is at the end of that post)
- download these beautifully-designed Christmas tags by Profs et Soeurs and print your own “voeux de Noël”.
- last but not least, my newest French Christmas foldable mini-book, with word search and two writing prompts that will keep your kids busy for a while.
Read: French Christmas Videos
Read: Noël autour du monde
If you like the resources you’ve found here, help other French teachers find this post! Share on FB and on Pinterest 🙂
Thank you for stopping by and I hope your students enjoy the French Christmas activities you’ve found here!
Read: French Christmas Lapbook
Join the newsletter and receive FREE mini word walls for your French writing center!
Get our latest content by email PLUS exclusive offers and gifts!