Looking for printable items to add to your winter-themed resources? Check out this list of FREE French winter classroom activities!
Free French Winter Classroom Activities
- Fun writing template for the book La vie sècrete des bonhommes de neige
- How about a set of three winter-themed color-by-letter worksheets?
- Get your kiddos practicing numbers 0-10 by playing this “Where’s the baby penguin?” pocket chart game!
- Looking for a winter-themed way to work on your students’ listening skills? Check out this listening and drawing activity!
- Winter writing prompts that are simple and useful. They can be used in many ways, for example, as warm-ups.
- Work on winter vocabulary and sentence structure with these scrambled sentences cards.
Read: Valentine’s Day Lapbook
- Working on French sounds? This winter French phonics practice might come in handy.
- Your kinders and first graders will love writing (and drawing) with these cute winter-themed sentence starters.
- Your middle-graders and even high-schoolers will get lots of speaking practice with this “Find someone who…” activity.
- Have your kids roll these winter clothing dice and color the image accordingly. They’ll love “dressing up” their illustrations!
- Fun numbers 1-20 puzzles with a winter theme!
- Get some fun writing practice with these “Mes petits faits d’hiver” worksheets.
- Remembering new winter vocabulary is easier when there are lots of visuals around. Grab these winter activities mini posters for your students to refer to!
On the web
- 25 pages of winter-themed activities that include a little bit of everything: reading comprehension, visual discrimination exercises, and more!
- blog post with lots of free winter printables!
- make your own snowman printable template
Hope this list of free French winter classroom activities is useful.
Don’t forget to check out the list of French winter videos, too!
Thank you so much for stopping by!